AGC provides private employers the full spectrum of legal services, tailored for each employer to effectively address the unique employment and labor issues facing employers while also providing cost-effective legal representation.
The Firm's objective is to provide the tools and resources necessary to help employers recognize potential workplace conflicts before they arise. This objective is achieved by providing employers comprehensive management training seminars in areas such as discrimination and sexual harassment prevention, lawful termination procedures, and general lawsuit avoidance. In addition, AGC counsels its clients on complex federal and state employment and labor topics such as:
• Americans with Disabilities Act
• Collective Bargaining and Labor Negotiations and Transactions
• Employee Contract Creation and Enforcement
• Employee Privacy Rights
• Employee Termination
• Fair Employment & Housing Act
• Family and Medical Leave Act & California Family Rights Act
• Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
• Occupational Safety and Health Act
• Title VII
• Unemployment and Disability Benefits
• Worker's Compensation
Further, if dispute prevention and negotiations are no longer viable options, AGC offers full employment litigation services for private employers. AGC possesses experienced litigators who will vigorously advocate on behalf of its clients in all employment-related mediation and arbitration matters and lawsuits, in both state and federal courts, as well as administrative venues.
AGC's preventative approach combined with its litigation team enables private employers to successfully respond to potential and actual conflicts in a cost-effective manner in the dynamic and constantly evolving area of employment and labor law.