Landlord & Tenant Law
AGC provides a full range of legal services to landlords, property owners, property managers, and others in the residential and commercial leasing business. Experienced legal professionals in handling landlord-tenant disputes, as well as negotiating all types of rental and property-related agreements, AGC’s attorneys have the skill and expertise to bring all types of landlord-tenant matters to successful completion.
- Landlord-tenant matters typically handled by AGC include:
- Unlawful detainers and evictions
- Commercial lease negotiation
- Property management consultation and regulatory compliance
- Rent control issues
- Fair Housing Act compliance and discrimination litigation
- Zoning and land use matters
- Boundary disputes, easements, parking agreements, and ingress/egress issues
- Housing rights and governmental oversight
- Slip-and-fall claims and premises liability
- Nuisance claims and public nuisance matters
- Environmental contamination, liability, and regulatory compliance
In addition to these matters, AGC’s attorneys also practice in many other areas of law pertinent to property owners, property managers, developers, and others active in real estate business. Please visit AGC’s parent web site, www.agclawfirm.com, for a full description of these other practice areas.
AGC remains ready to provide a broad range of legal services necessary to meet your needs. To arrange for a consultation, or for more information, please contact AGC Partner Matt Gorman at: (562) 699-5500.